There is no possible way of “letting go” of something/someone that was a part of your life. Instead of “letting go” we push it away. We suppress memories until we believe that we have “let go” of the good times, the bad times, and especially the pain. What we do when we “let go” is push memories to the back of our minds.
The thing is these memories often have the funny tendency to come around every once in a while.
- aerhx3 reblogged this from iilluminaughty
- snickerzlala likes this
- jazzox likes this
- bushwick-billy reblogged this from iilluminaughty
- vivresaviexo reblogged this from iilluminaughty
- iilluminaughty reblogged this from akashayy and added:
- iilluminaughty likes this
- akashayy posted this